Create and publish a call sheet
- Login > Books > Create Book
- Give your book a title
- Select your start date
- Select your wrap date
- Select a general call time
- Enter a description of your shoot
- Enter a title for your location.
- Enter the address of the location (The weather section of your call sheet will now automatically complete using this information).
- Add notes and parking details for your crew. This will also be included in the email that your crew receives.
- Enter the address of the nearest hospital to your location. Google Maps will help you to autocomplete this information.
- If you want to upload images for your location you can do so. Remember to add a title and description for each one. You can add multiple images in the Location Menu. Select the gear icon beside your location title and > Add Image.
If you need to add multiple locations, use the toolbar at the bottom of the page and repeat the process above.
- Enter a title for your department.
- Drag-and-drop users from your network into the department.
- If your crew are not already in your network, simply drag-and-drop a “BLANK TAB” into the department and enter their NAME, JOB TITLE, PHONE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Select the appropriate location from the dropdown.
- If different from the general crew call time, you can set the department call time or individual call time for specific users.
If you need to add multiple departments, use the toolbar at the bottom of the page and repeat the process above.
- When you are ready to publish your book. Click the “PUBLISH” button in the footer toolbar.
- The button will display the time/date that the book was last published.
- Shoot days are published individually.